Monday, April 18, 2011

Straight to the Heart

Last night, for no particular reason, a song from my past (not sure if it was high school or college) randomly popped into my head. I remembered very little from the song--just the chorus. So, out of curiosity and memory's sake, I went to my phone and YouTube'd the song (the fastest/easiest way I thought of in which I could listen...).

Well, it didn't take long for tears to be streaming down my face. I soon discovered that it probably wasn't a coincidence that this song popped into my head. The song has so much meaning being Holy Week, and even more meaning now that I am married and Andy and I are the parents of two young sons. I wanted to share this with whoever felt like listening. It definitely touched my heart, and I pray it may touch your hearts as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment